I received this product as part of my January/February 2015 New Beauty Test Tube Subscription. The cost for the Test Tube is $29.95 every other month. Although I paid full price for the subscription, the value of the items included far exceeded the cost of the Tube itself. This will by no means influence my opinion, review or rating of the product you see featured below.
A PASSION FOR PLANTS
- BOTANICAL EXPERTISE: Over the course of 40 years, they have developed and identified a chain of events to establish botanical expertise, what they call collectively as Pierre Fabre Botanical Expertise. This is a certified process for the responsible development of innovative, safe and effective plant active ingredients. It highlights their ongoing approach to the field of dermo-cosmetics.
- INNOVATIVE: State of the art plant research combining the complementary expertise of botanists, growers, biologists and pharmacists who share a passion for the plant world.
- PRESERVE: Sustainable preservation of botanical heritage and biodiversity which are sources of wellness – known or yet to be discovered – for everyone’s health and well being.
- GUARANTEE: Proven effectiveness of their active plant extracts. Strict quality requirements rooted in their pharmaceutical culture.
- RESPECT: Respectful attitude towards their partners, growers, harvesters and suppliers whose know-how contributes to the development of their expertise.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
- COMPANY: Pierre Fabre Laboratories is the second largest pharmaceutical group in France. Their activities cover all aspects of health care, from prescription drugs and dermo-cosmetics to family health products.
- LEADING BRAND: Pierre Fabre Laboratories are the leaders in the French market, specifically in dermo-cosmetics, oral care, and hair care products. Pierre Fabre USA presents the same high-quality French products selected for distribution in the United States.
- HEALTHCARE & BEAUTY CARE: As a pioneer in dermo-cosmetics, Pierre Fabre Laboratories develop innovative solutions for the hygiene, care and beauty of skin, hair and scalp. With a portfolio of seven brands, Pierre Fabre is the largest dermo-cosmetic laboratory in France and the second largest worldwide. Finding synergy between healthcare and beauty care, Pierre Fabre Dermo-Cosmetiques products are meticulously designed with the highest level of safety.
- WITH A BOTANICAL EXPERTISE: Convinced of the benefits provided by plants on health and beauty, Pierre Fabre Laboratories have made research on plant substances a major focus of its activities for over 50 years. In order to contribute to the preservation of plant resources while achieving its innovation and quality objectives, the Group has set up a certified process (European label EFQM) for the responsible development of innovative, safe and effective plant-based active ingredients: Botanical Expertise Pierre Fabre, also known as Phytofiliere.
- GLOBAL REACH: Pierre Fabre Laboratories employs over 10,000 people worldwide with subsidiaries in over 40 countries and marketed products in over 130 countries. Each year, the Group invest in R&D, focusing on three key research areas:> oncology, dermatology and neuropsychiatry. Klorane Laboratories benefits from being part of this global pharmaceutical company with a deep-seated commitment to research and development. Klorane products are scientifically proven, rigorously tested and at the forefront of botanical technologies.
ABOUT KLORANE DRY SHAMPOO
DRY SHAMPOO WITH OAT MILK (RETAIL 3.2 OZ $19.50)
- Cleans hair without water
- Restores volume
- Saves time and water
- Extends the life of blowouts