I received this product at no charge from the fabulous folks over at BrandBacker and Radha Beauty for testing and reviewing purposes. This will by no means influence my opinion, review and/or rating of the product you see featured below.
I was first introduced to the Radha Beauty Skincare live on March 16, 2015 when I was chosen for a campaign to test and review the following items:
- VITAMIN C SERUM: I found that although this serum is thinner than I was used to in a serum, it absorbed quicker which was great. With continued use, I noticed that I had a significant reduction in the visible lines on my face.
- RETINOL MOISTURIZER: I totally crushed on the sleek design of the container this moisturizer came in. It was an added benefit that it left my skin smoother and more radiant. I find myself going back to this moisturizer often.
- INTENSIVE YOUTH EYE GEL: This was the first time I was able to use an eye cream or gel that didn’t cause my skin to itch or my eyes to burn. You better believe this is still one of my go to products since it smells like fresh cucumbers. It reduced the dark circles and puffiness as well.
- POWERFUL FORMULA: Their serum contains a powerful combination of active ingredients such as Vitamin C, Retinol, botanical Hyaluronic Acid, Salicylic Acid and Niacinamide.
- GENTLE ON THE SKIN: Their Age-Defying Skin Clearing Serum is full of natural and organic ingredients that make it safe for all skin types – even oily skin. Glides on smoothly, absorbs fast and won’t irritate or burn your skin!
- NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS: This serum is cruelty free and manufactured in their state of the art FDA approved facility in the US.
- ALL NATURAL: Their serum does not contain fillers or harmful fragrances, dyes or parabens.
This serum is a thinner milkier formula that has a fresh clean scent. It truly does glide over your skin and absorbs quickly. After testing it out on the back of my hand I noticed a slight visible reduction to the fine lines I have there. I figure at the rate I’m going, my hands will look as young and radiant as my face does. Oh, before I forget, I’m really crushing on the design of this container as well. The fresh, sleek design makes an excellent bathroom accessory.
After using this product for a couple of days, I noticed that my skin seemed to have that radiant, glow from within look. My moisturizer seems to be more effective and my face still feels amazing. hydrated by the end of the day. If you choose to use this product during the day, please make sure that you use a good SPF since it does contain Retinol. Beings I haven’t reacted to it at all, I would highly recommend it for all skin types. So far, I’d recommend all of the products I have had the extreme pleasure of testing for Radha Beauty.
HAVE YOU TRIED ANY NEW PRODUCTS RECENTLY? WHAT ARE THEY AND HOW DO THEY WORK?
**This post is sponsored by BrandBacker