Thanks to the fabulous people at Tomoson and Matcha Organics, I was able to receive this product at no charge for testing and reviewing purposes. This will by no means influence my opinion, review and/or rating of the product you see featured below.
MATCHA ORGANICS IS A UNITED STATES COMPANY LOCATED IN THE HEART OF BROWNWOOD, TEXAS
- BEST AND SAFEST MATCHA AVAILABLE: They take their customers health very seriously and that’s why they only source from farms that have been USDA Organic Certified and tested for harmful chemicals.
- VARIETY OF MATCHA: It’s very important to them to provide their customers with a variety of matcha to meet any need.
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT: They want you to know that if you ever have any questions, concerns or problems all you need to do is contact them by email and they will address your concerns within 24 hours. This is so important to them that they will go above and beyond to make sure that all of your needs are met. If you ever have a question about your product or recipe, don’t hesitate to contact them.
- VALUE WITH EVERY PURPOSE: Value after the purchase is something that most companies miss, but their goal is to provide new and intriguing recipes, tips and tricks for their customers to get the most out of their matcha experience.
HOW CAN MATCHA HELP YOU
- ENERGY, MEMORY & FOCUS ENHANCER: Matcha has an organic Amino Acid called L-Theanine, which enhances mental clarity and focus for up to 6 hours. One bowl of Matcha can give you that all natural clean energy you’re looking for, without the jitter effect of coffee. The clean focus you get is excellent for intense studying or high focus jobs.
- FAT BLOCKER/BURNER: Matcha is an all natural metabolism booster that aids in burning fat up to 4x faster than average. Unlike other diet supplements, Matcha has no negative side effects like hot flashes, increased heart rate or high blood pressure. It’s best to drink Matcha 15-30 minutes before a workout to enhance fat burning.
- LOWERS CHOLESTEROL: One bowl a day keeps the doctor away. Drinking this USDA organic, Matcha green tea, regularly, will lower the levels of LDL (bad) cholesterol while raising the levels of HDL (good) cholesterol. This brand of tea is an excellent dieting supplement for your everyday nutrition.
- HEALTHIER THAN BREWED GREEN TEA: USDA Organic Matcha green tea powder has over 1300 antioxidants in it, which is 137x more antioxidants than traditional brewed green tea. Traditional green tea is just brewed from the leaf, with matcha you are consuming the entire green tea leaf. This dramatically increases the amount of natural antioxidants and L-Theanine you consume.
- FIGHTS CANCER: This Matcha contains a unique and potent antioxidant known as catechin EGCg. This antioxidant provides potent cancer fighting properties that are not found in other foods. EGCg also counteracts the effects of free radicals from the likes of pollution. UV rays, radiation and chemicals that can lead to cell DNA damage.
ORGANIC MATCHA GREEN TEA POWDER (RETAIL $24.95)
- Preserve natural resources and biodiversity
- Support animal health and welfare
- Provide access to the outdoors so that animals can exercise their natural behaviors
- Only use approved materials
- Do not use genetically modified ingredients
- Receive annual onsite inspections
- Separate organic food and non-organic food